Kaiser Permanente Kern County Releases 2014 Request for Grant Proposals & Sponsorships
Jan 10, 2014
On January 14, 2014 Kaiser Permanente Kern County will release the 2014 Request for Grant Proposals & Sponsorships. Kaiser Permanente Kern County Medical Service area provides grants up to $25,000 to local nonprofit health and human service organizations.
Grants and Sponsorships are awarded to organizations who provide services in the following categories:
- Access to Care. Programs that increase access to primary care, specialty care and mental health care services.
- Overweight & Obesity. Programs that reduce and treat overweight and obesity. Also programs that focus on prevention through healthy eating and physical activity.
- Chronic Conditions. Programs that address the prevention and treatment of chronic conditions: specifically asthma, cancer, cardiovascular disease and diabetes.
Kaiser Permanente Kern County will not consider funding requests from international, social, or recreational clubs, or for the following:
- Sports teams and tournaments (e.g., golf, tennis)
- Religious purposes
- Partisan political activities
- Endowments or memorials
- Walks or runs
For more information please join us at our Community Grants and Sponsorship Workshop:
January 13th from 2-3:30 and January 14th from 10-11:30
5055 California Avenue Suite 110, First Floor Conference Room
Email Kristin.N.Weber@kp.org to RSVP
Please visit www.kp.org/kerncounty and look under the tab for Community & Events for additional details on how to apply for grants and sponsorships. Please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.