Though we will still offer some basic services to the general public, the focus of our effort in 2016 will be on the nonprofits that register to receive Nonprofit Services.
Deadline for registration is December 31. Not completing the registration will result in missed opportunities in 2016.
- Featured in the Charity Giving Guide
- Eligible for the following opportunities:
- Kern Community Foundation Live! – get a free video produced about what your nonprofit does and why you do it!
- Philanthropy on Tap – be featured at our partner nonprofit speaker series with Bakersfield Young Professionals
- Competitive Grants
- Give Big Kern – an annual 24-hour giving day for Kern County
- Nonprofit Endowment Partnership – training and education on endowment building and planned giving
How to Register
- Have a Silver, Gold, or Platinum level participation seal on your GuideStar report. Not sure of your nonprofits status? Search on GuideStar. Need to create or update your GuideStar report? Instructions here.
- Fill out the registration form on our online grants platform. Create an account or log in to your existing one. Then click Apply and select 2016 Nonprofit Registration for Foundation Services.
Here are some FAQ to help you through the process:
Where is the registration form?
It is housed on our online grant platform. Just create an account or log in to your existing account. Then click Apply and select 2016 Nonprofit Registration for Foundation Services.
Will we still need to submit more information to take part in your events?
Most will be automatic, such as the Charity Giving Guide. Those that do require additional information will have a less cumbersome process because we will already have the basics on file for you.
I see you require me to upload my logo. Why?
We are using this registration to streamline the process of us promoting your organizations. Having easy access to your logo or the optional photos you can submit allows us to recognize you in our communications easily and quickly.
If you have any questions, please contact our Manager of Grants and Scholarships, Alyse Braaten, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 661.616.2605.