KernArts Now! Grantees
- Bakersfield Museum of Art - $8,431: To install an interactive computer kiosk in each of four galleries.
- Bakersfield Music Theatre/Stars Theatre Restaurant - $10,487: To purchase lighting and sound equipment upgrades and replacements.
- Buena Vista Museum of Natural History - $8,000: To support a brochure redesign and printing.
- Imagine Ballet Company of Bakersfield - $3,616: To purchase a computer system and software.
- Maturango Museum - $10,899: To purchase additional Point of Sale hardware and software.
- Ridgecrest Chamber Music Society - $2,000: To augment publicity.
- Shafter Historical Society - $3,000: To renovate The Green Hotel Restrooms.
- Arts Council of Kern - $10,000: Donor management system for gift processing and communications
- Bakersfield Museum of Art - $10,000: Support for a strategic planning process to assure attainment of financial sustainability
- Bakersfield Community Theatre - $7,010: Administrative office improvements, including the increase of technology capacity
- Bakersfield Symphony Orchestra - $10,000: Support for a strategic initiative to improve business and support operations
- Center of the World Festival - $10,000: Computer generated storytelling
- Desert Community Orchestra Association - $4,000: To purchase a wider variety of music and support guest artists
- Kern River Valley Art Association - $3,768: Computer system to compile records
- Maturango Museum of Indian Wells Valley - $9,850: Point of Sale (POS) system
- Tehachapi Performing Arts Center Foundation - $6,150: Funding to pay part-time staff
- Tehachapi Wind Museum - $5,160: To create a virtual museum website